Any Improvements?

Removed ? Perhaps redesigning...
Not sure what you are talking about.

Bigger font and is it possible to make it stay on top even when we scroll down?? It would surely make navigation much easier.
I really don't like the navigation that stays there as you scroll. It was originally the slightly larger font, but I think it looks a bit better like it is now.

In every FC tab.
Will take a look soon.

Works now.
They might look right, but turns out that for this whole time the breadcrumb code wasn't working in Fantasy Cricket - almost none of the links actually functioned, some were even labelled wrong.

I think I've fixed most of them now.

----------

Can it be placed below the ad then?
I like it where it is - it puts all of the site navigation in the same place, instead of scattered around the page.

Ok. The breadcrumbs are gone again. I don't see them when I access the site from my office but I do so them from home. Are the breadcrumbs cookie based or is there a setting which needs to be switched on?

Ok. The breadcrumbs are gone again. I don't see them when I access the site from my office but I do so them from home. Are the breadcrumbs cookie based or is there a setting which needs to be switched on?
Could you take a screenshot when they aren't there?

I checked on chrome, but since I use that predominantly, I thought it was a caching issue, so I checked on Dolphin, with the same result.

Anyway, if everyone else says it's fine, it must be a caching issue. Cheers.

Could you take a screenshot when they aren't there?

That's Firefox btw. I also tried on Chrome but the result was the same.

Attachments

• bc.png
    bc.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 22
Yep. They are back when I changed the theme.

The layout is messed up on the main page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread