Any Improvements?

Needs to be under the set .kb limit, which I forget what it is now but it tells you when you upload it. If it's over that limit then it only displays the first frame, right click on properties on the file before uploading, if it's over... you'll need to trim a few frames to reduce the size.

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 40.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Righto, so it's bigger than 100x100 then...

I really dislike the fact that the England/Sri Lanka limited overs thread has been moved plus it doesn't even make sense. It should've stayed where it was.

International Tours and Events
Discuss current and upcoming tours and International Cricket events in here.

^It's a current and on going Tour/Event so surely it should be kept here?

There was a recent discussion about the organisation of that section - and while there wasn't real consensus over us making major changes, like removing the sub-forums entirely - people seemed to like the idea of current tours being stickied in the main discussion section - even if the forum titles don't reflect that.

Well it'll be interesting to see if the level of activity increases during the next couple of matches because there were only 5 posts after the 1st ODI and 2 of those were irrelevant :facepalm

I really dislike the fact that the England/Sri Lanka limited overs thread has been moved plus it doesn't even make sense. It should've stayed where it was.

International Tours and Events
Discuss current and upcoming tours and International Cricket events in here.

^It's a current and on going Tour/Event so surely it should be kept here?

Sorry. If it bothers people I can move it back. Just happened to go in there this afternoon, and did some tidying.

As MattW said it was decided a while back that we should trial the idea. I don't think I've seen any feedback from the trial, and I'm not sure that it has increased activity. Now might be a chance to decide if people like the new system, or if we should just go back to keeping everything in the "International Tours and Events" forum. :)

Users who are viewing this thread