Any Improvements?

They are used where there are relevant additional links to add, so aren't needed in most forums.

may we have an forum which contains names list of those members who are banned and also the date of when will the ban over them is liffted.this may help the studio or groups which are having some work to be done by following banned member

Last edited:
may we have an forum which contains names list of those members who are banned and also the date of when will the ban over them is liffted.this may help the studio or groups which are having some work to be done by following banned member

People are usually banned due to plagiarism, and well if some studio members of yours plagiarizes, it's best to remove him from it. You don't want your studio to be defamed because of one person.

@MattW thats just a suggestion,there is option to befriend or unfriend others.So it would be cool if you can chat with a guy who has befriend you in a small chat box at the bottom of the screen like fb.It will help them interact with each other.I know there is VM but it needs to be refreshed frequently.So just think about it.

Last edited:
@MattW thats just a suggestion,there is option to befriend or unfriend others.So it would be cool if you can chat with a guy who has befriend you in a small chat box at the bottom of the screen like fb.It will help them interact with each other.I know there is VM but it needs to be refreshed frequently.So just think about it.

----------

[/COLOR @MattW thats just a suggestion,there is option to befriend or unfriend others.So it would be cool if you can chat with a guy who has befriend you in a small chat box at the bottom of the screen like fb.It will help them interact with each other.I know there is VM but it needs to be refreshed frequently.So just think about it.
This issue/suggestion has been raised and discarded around 67895 times. :p

Is it too early to have a downloads forum for DBC? I'm in no hurry, but would've liked to see everything in a clean manner. As in the general mod thread there are questions asked frequently which makes few of the works hide between them.

Could be wrong but my best guess at his answer :p

I don't participate in these discussions much, but I feel people should understand what the idea of an internet forum is and not wish their unnecessary extensions upon it. This is not supposed to be Facebook and heck, not a republican democratic government. I'm pretty happy with how the structure of this forum is progressing and the admins are doing an admirable job right now.

Last edited:
Is it too early to have a downloads forum for DBC? I'm in no hurry, but would've liked to see everything in a clean manner. As in the general mod thread there are questions asked frequently which makes few of the works hide between them.
For once I get to answer 'yes', yes it is too early.

Particularly to ensure that people making mods actually own the game - not just make some stuff that kinda works in the academy and doesn't work in game because they never tested it.

There's also the potential (and indeed hope) that some of the methods might change between now and release.

bug or i banned

i'm getting these problems private messages is not showing & i unable to send PM's & VM's. but i can post replies. this is bug in planetcricket or i'm banned ?
attachment.php

Attachments

• pro.png
    pro.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread