Any Improvements?

Can there be new themes for this site based on some big tournament or some new series (a long series) coming up ?

Can there be new themes for this site based on some big tournament or some new series (a long series) coming up ?
This site just got new themes, the next gen themes, I don't think it will be necessary to add more new themes as it does take a lot of sweat from admins I believe, well that's what they were like when they were making the theme you're using.

Why I'm getting this message?
attachment.php

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    27 KB · Views: 126
You know what grinds my gears, the incessant use of the phrase "almighty tweak" .. the single most annoying phrase I have come across at PC. I vote for the staff to implement a macro which would convert the phrase into what it really stands for [dot] [dot] [dot]

Now I'm getting this message.So admins have to say! :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• bug2.png
    bug2.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 121
You know what grinds my gears, the incessant use of the phrase "almighty tweak" .. the single most annoying phrase I have come across at PC. I vote for the staff to implement a macro which would convert the phrase into what it really stands for [dot] [dot] [dot]

Absolutely,agree.Now each and every guy is using this phrase irrespective of situation or use.Very boring it has got.

^ AFAIK, a non-staff member can't.

Users who are viewing this thread