Any Improvements?

I have a idea to add a ip address blocker in register page. if anyone try to make second account it will cannot access the register page. it will stop peoples to create multiple accounts. this idea is good?

im sure the admins here already have IP blocking, what will you do if the person tries thorugh proxy server.
you can have only so much of an blacklist for proxy ip adresses.

Last edited:
so then add proxy detector.

Last edited:
I know it is a site devoted to cricket but, Why are fantasy and vbookie events limited only to cricket and soccer? I mean, there are other sport in the world and there can definately be events on them.

Would you bet on them if there was? There's no point spending time adding events no one is interested in, and the main sports of interest are football and cricket.

I know it is a site devoted to cricket but, Why are fantasy and vbookie events limited only to cricket and soccer? I mean, there are other sport in the world and there can definately be events on them.

I've posted on the vBookie forum time and again that (my) focus would be on football and cricket. If you want any other event then please let me now. :)

It's not possible to have Fantasy Football or Tennis though unless the Admins make some provision - which is not needed according to me.

Hockey can be a good option for vbookie because Australian are dominating world hockey and it will be much safe to bet for them. If we can have event on tour de France then why not hockey?

Hockey can be a good option for vbookie because Australian are dominating world hockey and it will be much safe to bet for them. If we can have event on tour de France then why not hockey?
I'll create a few events as for now, but I don't think many people would follow hockey :/

Users who are viewing this thread