Any Improvements?

In Facebook, we can see a option "Mark as spam" after rejecting a friend request.

can we have that kind of option here in PC net too?

The use of V cash should not just be restricted to bets. Please do find some ways to increase it's usage in forums.

Why ? :- One of the reason is that, people are finding it useless.
By doing so, v cash award can be given in the cricket leagues and online leagues (including DBC14 online leagues). Now, giving V cash awards would make the league more interesting.
Today no one wants a V cash award because they think that V cash is useless.

So, again I say that, steps should be taken to increase V cash usage.

First, the use of vCash is minimal and it ought to stay that way, there's very little that can be done to increase it's usage.
Second, vCash has always been given in leagues and stories.

Last edited:
Last I checked, winning teams' owners have always been rewarded by the league owner with vCash. I for one have always rewarded my readers with vCash, in the contests that I run during the course of my stories.

Last I checked, winning teams' owners have always been rewarded by the league owner with vCash.
But the league owner should have good amount of V cash with him !!
With little V cash, people don't value your reward.

I want that the members should value even 1 V cash

Last edited:
Last I checked, winning teams' owners have always been rewarded by the league owner with vCash. I for one have always rewarded my readers with vCash, in the contests that I run during the course of my stories.
Only in a few leagues. But they even take vCash for participation.

Users who are viewing this thread