Any Improvements?

Most of the members (more than 80%) of this forum are inactive from years. What will be done of them ?
@zimrahil keeps the bodies in his basement hoping to reanimate them one day when science catches up to his ambitions of zombie domination.

I just happened to look at today's birthdays :-
About 20 members have birthday today and almost all of them are REGISTERED USERS.. !
But the important thing is that some of them are members from 1,2,3... years

Most of the members (more than 80%) of this forum are inactive from years. What will be done of them ?

Anything through which they can be removed

Yes.

You just need to put the correct vine id inside [/noparse]
=
/embed/postcard" width="320" height="320" frameborder="0">

late to the party, but i have been considering doing stories for DBC, regarding a few of the teams i have made in CA, such as doing the rebel south african tours, or playing classic teams against each other. i figured this might be more fun and more "contained" than a 20 year career.

the only thing that has stopped me thus far, is not being good enough to get a story worth writing. "in the second unofficial 'odi' arosa sri lanka piled up 500/3, before the south africa xi were skittled out for 75, graeme pollock top scoring with 30 and stephen jeffries bashing a late 20 off 7 balls. arosa sri lanka now take an unassailable lead, and prime minister PW Botha has ordered the summary execution of captain Mike Procter for the grave crime of 'losing to sooties', with the hanging scheduled for noon tomorrow" is perhaps a surprising result, but not much of a story.

and with some of the game issues, i've spent more time in career mode than other modes, so hopefully post patch-2 i'll focus a bit more on the tests and tour-type modes and have some stuff to put out there

I've seen this game called "Touch Cricket" for the mobile devices and it seems pretty good. Every innings the user is given an objective which ranges from scoring a Dhoni-esque 16 off 5 to playing out the last 30 overs for a draw. Though it is obviously very tough to make stories out of a mobile game, I feel it has got a lot of potential. It records your stats as well, so you can keep track of your career. What is your take on this? Do you think this game can be used in the stories section?

My feeling is that you should try it and see! If you could make it interesting for people to read, then what game you use doesn't matter. The story section already covers lots of different "cricket" games from Don Bradman to Cricket Coach; so I don't see why an iOS game wouldn't be any different if the story itself is decent!

Is there anyway to edit polls? The poll I created in "English Football Thread 2014/15" with 7 options is messed up. The option "Liverpool" has changed into "Stoke City" and a couple of options which I did not add are also present. And the number of options turned into 9.

Is there anyway to edit polls? The poll I created in "English Football Thread 2014/15" with 7 options is messed up. The option "Liverpool" has changed into "Stoke City" and a couple of options which I did not add are also present. And the number of options turned into 9.

If there is just a few changes that need to be made, I can fix them. Otherwise I can delete it so you can start a new one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread