Any Improvements?

The precise reason why I was brought into the admin team. They always had an argument about which is the cooler month. Now it's Northern Hemisphere 3 - 2 Southern Hemisphere, so December it is.

I'm basically Arctic Circle. They're all cooler months.

When is the release date of DBC downloads section?

That was a simple question and an early September answer.:(

Can I Have An Direct Download Link For DBC14 Pc Version

i must admit, while deploring the activity of piracy, you do have to admire the industrial-sized testicles it takes to post this request in a thread for "improvements" to the site, and which is obviously frequented by all the mods.

I actually was going to give him the benefit of the doubt: but he told someone to "use google" when they asked where they could get Ashes 09 from: so I figured that he wasn't into buying his video games.

This might be the best page of this thread yet...

dunno if this is possible, but can we have the forum skin/style we use synced with/saved to our login so that wherever we login from and whenever we login, it automatically comes in that skin/style?

dunno if this is possible, but can we have the forum skin/style we use synced with/saved to our login so that wherever we login from, it automatically comes in that skin/style?
Just select the option for 'Forum Skin' on this page and it will save your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread