Any Improvements?

Okay, I know this isn't a big issue or something of that sort, but while using the Scotland theme, there's some part of greenery still there:

kmeUKVA.png

I know no one cares, neither do I (somewhat), but just a suggestion if you can change that to some sort of a blue tone to match with the theme.

Okay, I know this isn't a big issue or something of that sort, but while using the Scotland theme, there's some part of greenery still there:

kmeUKVA.png

I know no one cares, neither do I (somewhat), but just a suggestion if you can change that to some sort of a blue tone to match with the theme.

Biggs Fan :p

kmeUKVA.png

I feel like I'm owed some money or something.

...I feel like I've been touched and wasn't aware it wasn't appropriate until 30 years later.

in DBC forum i am only seeing "post a question" which takes you straight to the questions about the game thread.

i have a super idea for a new thread, and no way to put it out there. honestly, you guys do not know what you are missing out on.

it was gonna be the Hamlet of threads.

I took the route of removing the button because so many people just went straight for making a thread for their one line question.

New threads can be split out if a post needs one - and there's still a way to get to the 'post new thread' button, that I'm amazed people managed to find.

I took the route of removing the button because so many people just went straight for making a thread for their one line question.

New threads can be split out if a post needs one - and there's still a way to get to the 'post new thread' button, that I'm amazed people managed to find.

and there i was feeling very stupid, until i found it ;)

new thread on it's way :)

Users who are viewing this thread