Any Improvements?

I think everybody who is a confirmed pirate of DBC14 should be given a custom user title "i have no idea who sachin tendulkar is" and this should be cross-posted hourly to their facebook account.

I actually posted the "Sachin Tendulkar is really Pakistani!!" video as a comment on Sharapova's Facebook post to see if I'd get a reaction but no one noticed because everyone was just spamming his bloody name :(

The admins and staff team are in discussions about the piracy issue, especially regarding the downloads sub forum which will be set up when more information on modding is given by Big Ant.

Can people really be this naive?

he receive the bharat ratna so its sure he is a indian.

20757085.cms

So Mandela was Indian, going by your logic :spy

Last edited:
I think everybody who is a confirmed pirate of DBC14 should be given a custom user title "i have no idea who sachin tendulkar is" and this should be cross-posted hourly to their facebook account.

I have not really followed the DBC forum recently, so how do you say someone is a "confirmed pirate"? Is there any method for that?

how do you say someone is a "confirmed pirate"? Is there any method for that?

There's a special algorithm @zimrahil is using to detect this, it's built into the code of PlanetCricket, when a suspected person who has stolen the game posts, like this:

@ BigAntStudios @ i have downloaded this game from ---- website here is the link you can check it ............... i dont know the version of this game exactly

...they get banned. It's a fairly foolproof system.

It took me years to perfect the code - finally I have contributed to the forums :yes

Users who are viewing this thread