Any Improvements?

Why would people still be concerned about Tapatalk now that we have an amazing mobile website?
There are so many forums with their own apps that I visit, but I still use the regular forum than the app. It's much much more convenient.

Why would people still be concerned about Tapatalk now that we have an amazing mobile website?
There are so many forums with their own apps that I visit, but I still use the regular forum than the app. It's much much more convenient.

I feel It is convenient because Tapatalk is one place for all the forums to visit them...

wait,PC have a mobile site now? address?

It's always had a mobile site...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 37
Please remove this zivame.com ad...
I don't think any member is going to buy push up bra's.
(Edit :- Biggs may be a exception :p)

You should prolly stop googling Asian women...

I keep getting "free Australian visa" ads, it's like they're desperate to have me back amongst the gum trees.

On my phone I still it still tries to sell me various tourist places around Krakow, even though I cam back a month ago...

I always wanted to be involved in a cricket discussion community as much as I love the DB section I wish more people got involved in the actual cricket side of things. Anyway to maybe get a drive to get more people to sign up or interested in that side of things?

I always wanted to be involved in a cricket discussion community as much as I love the DB section I wish more people got involved in the actual cricket side of things. Anyway to maybe get a drive to get more people to sign up or interested in that side of things?

are u for real?

are u for real?

Of course I am. What is wrong with wanting to get more people involved. I'm talking mostly about the domestic sides of things.

Not sure if this is the right thread though.

Users who are viewing this thread