Any Improvements?

Are there any companies/sites vying for ads on PC?

We have had a few enquiries from people wanting to advertise and we have a system where people can pay for so many clicks on their advert instead of just paying for it to be on the site for a month or whatever.

I've noticed when i click on "last reply" it only goes to the first post of that thread. Normally it would go to your first 'unread' post in that paticular thread.

Or is it just me?

manee said:
I have two suggestions.

1. Authors of threads should be able to close their own thread.

If that was in effect PC would have aload of closed threads, then ppl would keep unlocking them!

And that may end up increasing spam.

i really want us to be able to add and remove polls from our own threads

I think we can add polls to our threads...click thread tools of one of ur own threads and then add a poll

Last edited:
'Sponsored Links - Register to remove these ads' well i am registered but there still there now i know they need money but can u get rid of the register bit please

can we be able to remove polls from our threads and close them please. cause i really need this for the face challenge

duded64 said:
can we be able to remove polls from our threads and close them please. cause i really need this for the face challenge

Don't think there's an option to do that. Staff can't even do it.
We have to do it through ACP.

I have a very good Comment about PlanerCricket.net, and I think this is the right thread, PlanetCricket has a very good Moderation, thanks to aussie1st :p.

Users who are viewing this thread