Any Improvements?

Hey Staff,

I get this error too often now days, I dunno why,

502 Connection Failed
This Web page could not be opened. There may be too many people accessing this page or the page may be unavailable. Please try again later.

usy

Hello staff, There is a problem with one of the skins 'vbPortal Demo2', screenshots below for more Information.

Usman.

uh usman that comes up for me sometimes (the Error) and all i do is refresh and it comes up.

i think the one emoticon that needs to be changed is the :D one i think its gives the wrong kind i think it needs to be more happy that one just looks :cheesy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy noooooooooooooooooo i love that emoticon!!! :D:D:D:D dont erase it please! if you dont like it dont use it! :mad: :D:D

does anyone else have the same problem. If you click on find all posts of plympilgrim, it says 110 or something like that. Whereas if you look just below my avatar it says 48, anyone else have this same problem.

plympilgrim said:
does anyone else have the same problem. If you click on find all posts of plympilgrim, it says 110 or something like that. Whereas if you look just below my avatar it says 48, anyone else have this same problem.
Posts in the Neverending Topics and Games forum and the Sig/Artwork forum dont count towards your total, but you can still search for them of course.

plympilgrim said:
That's because in some forums, the posts don't count as posts. (post count is disabled) :)

plympilgrim said:

That will be because some of these posts will be made where the post count does not count.

did any1 suggest a SHOUTBOX yet coz ive seen in websites like therugbyforum, soft-links.co.uk, etc. it could be used for updating scores in the story threads

We already had a thread about shoutbox, but at the end it got closed I remember.

Why have the forums changed back to blue?

I had just got used to the green.

Users who are viewing this thread