Any Improvements?

sorry if this is asked before, anyway to disable PM system?

Simple Usy, got to your User CP, then into 'Edit Options', scroll down to where the 'Private Messaging' part is, and then un-tick the box labelled 'Enable Private Messaging'. Hope this helps.

wow been on for year and half and did'nt know that, uppin.

Maybe an AKA box in the profile under the avatar.

E.g. Evertonfan aka Matt, Usy aka Usman, !x!cullix!x! (or whatever it is) aka culli...do you catch my drift?

manee said:
Maybe an AKA box in the profile under the avatar.

E.g. Evertonfan aka Matt, Usy aka Usman, !x!cullix!x! (or whatever it is) aka culli...do you catch my drift?
That would be useful because most new members wouldn't know that I like being called Duff and barmyarmy likes being called Colin etc.

duffarama said:
That would be useful because most new members wouldn't know that I like being called Duff and barmyarmy likes being called Colin etc.

On the other hand that's the kind of information you pick up through being a member and reading the forums etc.

This sort of knowledge that Colin (:D) has stops BLCGO having loads of members

manee said:

That's Sir.Matt to mere mortals such as yourself. :p

I think it's a pretty decent idea though. I had no idea who Colin was until I posted my very first post in the Superthread.

evertonfan said:
That's Sir.Matt to mere mortals such as yourself. :p

I think it's a pretty decent idea though. I had no idea who Colin was until I posted my very first post in the Superthread.
I still don't know who Colin is... :o

Users who are viewing this thread