Any Improvements?

usy said:
I have a very good Comment about PlanerCricket.net, and I think this is the right thread, PlanetCricket has a very good Moderation, thanks to aussie1st :p.

Sounds like the wrong thread to me. Try the humour and jokes forum...

No Barmyarmy, It ai'nt funny nor I was trying to be.

yo guys i was having a strange problem some days ago when i was using Internet Explorer so when i attached any thing in the Advance Reply and then pressed Submit Reply my IE window and all teh otehr IE windows would just close..but when i would come back the post was there so it posted but it closed my windows so thats y i started using Mozilla Firefox and it dosent do that anymore... strange eh donno wat the problem was and wat it is any ideas guy?

madmick96 said:
bigger avatars would be nice

and being able to send attatchments through private messsages

Your one is currently smaller than allowed.
Not sure it's possible to set it up to send attachments through PM but I'll look into it.

How about some new emotes? IPB has tons of great ones but not sure about vBulletin?

The Spin said:
If you are desperate, host your smilie and post it that way
I beleive in the latest vBulletin versions you can actually drag and drop or copy/paste images into the 'advanced' reply window. That I guess inturn would save a heap of hassle regarding the hosting of smileys issue. I've tested it on my forums and it works well.

the portal has the green skin :):):) and a new poll im shocked :p good work admin

gold639 said:
How about some new emotes? IPB has tons of great ones but not sure about vBulletin?

I dont really know what new smileys there can be. Surely the ones at the moment cover every emotion you would wish to show with a smiley.

How about a blog sub forum in the general chat section...cos as they are now...noone ever looks at the blogs - even BarmyArmy's which is a good read

well the wink smiley doesn't look like its winking. ;)

and there needs to some other smiley showing emotion b/w friends and love.

blackleopard92 said:
well the wink smiley doesn't look like its winking. ;)

and there needs to some other smiley showing emotion b/w friends and love.

BTW we already have friends :friends and love :love

Users who are viewing this thread