Any Improvements?

Simbazz said:
I think that its the niceness of joining PC and getting involved....I know alot of peoples first names and prefered names and thats because your part of the community :p

And Langerrox, what do you prefer to be called :p??
check it out ;)

Let's just hope the administrators don't abuse their powers!

A member could say they are going on holiday in the 'I'm leaving/back thread' and an administrator could edit the AKA to something crude. :D

It would also be good if the 'My favourite cricket player' field would show on our posts too, at the moment it's useless.

Skateboarder said:
Let's just hope the administrators don't abuse their powers!

A member could say they are going on holiday in the 'I'm leaving/back thread' and an administrator could edit the AKA to something crude. :D

It would also be good if the 'My favourite cricket player' field would show on our posts too, at the moment it's useless.

Certainly possible but I'm concious of cluttering the postbit template too much. Is there a demand from others to have favourite player in?

I dont see the need for it, I think you can tell from most people's user names langer-rox, rickypunter just for examples. Also the avatars, we can see your favourite player currently is none other than Paul Collingwood!. It would get very cluttered with awards,rep,posts,location,vcash,domestic team,national team join date, AKA and your avatar

My favourite player isn't Paul Collingwood! He's good, but not my favourite.

Fair enough. Don't do it. You might as well remove it completely.

Maybe if National and Domestic teams became just Favourite Team. Then it could be squeezed in.

Kev said:
Maybe if National and Domestic teams became just Favourite Team. Then it could be squeezed in.
I think you could remove the favourite domestic teams field. Leave it at international teams as very few Indians are going to have heard of Norfolk CCC and the like.

Kev said:
I feel you need both, favourite player is irrelevant really...

Users who are viewing this thread