Any Improvements?

Well I just find it pretty obvious who almost everyone's favourite national team is.

English Member= England
Australian Member= Australia
Indian Member= India

Need I go on ;)

Having just Favourite team leaves room for you to put either a national side or a domestic side depending on your preferance.

Kev said:
Well I just find it pretty obvious who almost everyone's favourite national team is.

English Member= England
Australian Member= Australia
Indian Member= India

Need I go on ;)

Having just Favourite team leaves room for you to put either a national side or a domestic side depending on your preferance.
Well how do you know someone is English, Indian or English? Location doesnt potray that accurately! For example USY is in Scotland but supports Pakistan!

And Manee lives in England and supports India. I'm pretty content with that idea though Kev.

How about join date being removed then? Is it really that important to show the date when you joined? I find it irrelevant really as it's misleading. For example, you'd think i've been posting since August 2005 when in fact, I only started in May earlier this year.

evertonfan said:
And Manee lives in England and supports India. I'm pretty content with that idea though Kev.

How about join date being removed then? Is it really that important to show the date when you joined? I find it irrelevant really as it's misleading. For example, you'd think i've been posting since August 2005 when in fact, I only started in May earlier this year.

We could also remove post count maybe imo.

No I think post count should stay; It seperates the good members from the ones who just don't post.

evertonfan said:
No I think post count should stay; It seperates the good members from the ones who just don't post.
Quality not Quantity evertonfan ;).

I hope your not refering to the jokes Matt seems to be on the butt end of all the time....

He is an allround poster this boy is! Superthread, GFX anywere, just because 2000 of his posts contained a line or less doesnt mean he is a spammer....

It means he's a super spammer :p

Nah, im sure he knows im kidding, to get 3000 posts is an achievement and im sure he'll spam his way to 5k in no time at all :p

I don't spam, end of debate. And I don't see why the improvements thread has been filled with needles accusations of me being a spammer.

Maybe if you want to free some space on the toolbar then you could remove the reps bars maybe?

No, because reps separate the good members from the spammers. For example: If two people had 1,000 posts and one has a long reps bar, the other doesn't, it shows that the former is a good member.

Unfortunatley the rep bars dont show you who is a good member anymore. Almost all the rep is given for jokes rather than helpful posts.

Reps are completley pointless and even I don't use them properly now. I only give reps now for a good piece of artwork.

I like the Favoirite Player thing :)
too many to choose from though.

omg, keep reps! They're just fun! And, as a new poster/member of PC i would seek highly repped, or highly respected members for advice, ect. Like i did with Saisreeni when i started out!

Its satisfying though, recieving rep for something you've worked hard on, or a good post. True, some people *cough*Duff*cough* use it for different purposes, but there you go.
Maybe you should enable showing the names of the people who repped you. That would solve a few problems, like those who rep under someone elses name. It would also be easier to give rep because you don't have to put your name, just the comment. Also, it would probably reduce the amount of unnecessary neg rep because people would be too scared to rep someone if they knew their name was going to be on it.

Users who are viewing this thread