Any Improvements?

I believe it was vBookie, and a few other things!

Sorry, is there some sort of anti-Andrew campaign? He's the best staff member at this site in my opinion (yes, even better than you Duff). I like him, a great interest in cricket, moderates the board very well. The sort of guy every forum needs.

I agree, Andrew is most certainly one of the elite in mods. Certain people take a dislike to him because of the fact he enforces the rules completely, he has a knack of disproving people and, (he has human faults of course (I think :p)) does sometimes take some disagreement with him personally.

All the staff have different personalities which reflect on our modding, and all have good and bad sides. Andrew always does what he thinks the rules say, but becomes unpopular. Somebody like Duff, on the other hand, will become popular, but may not always fully enforce the rules.

The way he mods is very good, and the fact that some people don't like it is tough for them

I've got no problem with any mods and I respect their jobs to be honest. I don't see why people dislike Andrew just because of his strict moderating. They seem to hate him becuase he enforces the rules and have a personal vendetta against him when they haven't even met the bloke. I know Andrew as a blue underlined name on PC and nothing more, so as far as i'm concerned, I have no right to dislike him personally.

And regarding the general position of mods; Who am I to argue with the people who are the cornerstone of PC?

Bloody mods! :p

I would like a new skin to be implemented on PC though. Not the actual skin, just the picture on the top left below the UGO logo. I'd rather it have International cricketers shown rather than those that we have now.

Not really a pressing issue, i'd just like to see Fred or Warne on the cover of PC.

evertonfan said:
Bloody mods! :p

I would like a new skin to be implemented on PC though. Not the actual skin, just the picture on the top left below the UGO logo. I'd rather it have International cricketers shown rather than those that we have now.

Not really a pressing issue, i'd just like to see Fred or Warne on the cover of PC.

Feel free to make a banner and send it to us! At very least we might use it for cricket chat.

May I ask what the font used for the Planet Cricket text at the top of the page is please?

evertonfan said:
May I ask what the font used for the Planet Cricket text at the top of the page is please?
If its any help, I made this a while ago. I did make some images with international cricketers on too :p

top3nocricketersfj0.jpg

Cheers Kev! I don't need to make a background from scratch now which is nice as I have sod all on Photoshop anymore. :p

I had a lil go at this as im a bit bored to say the least;

planetcricket3uu2.jpg

Im not saying this is my best work because the cutting in some places is shoddy, but i think its ok, but near to the end i decided that i coulnt be bothered changing it as i remembered that there are nice Adverts where the pictures are, so this is just a mess around, nothing too serious ;)

Users who are viewing this thread