Any Improvements?

You do realise that all the players right of Warne will be obscured by the advertisments don't you? And it's a tad dominated by the Ashes don't you think? :p

evertonfan said:
You do realise that all the players right of Warne will be obscured by the advertisments don't you? And it's a tad dominated by the Ashes don't you think? :p

Yeah, like i said, i realised that the advertisements would be there towards the end of it, and i was planning on it being and Ashes one, after it i would propose to change it to a more international, or maybe do it with the biggest series going on at that particular time, like i said, i saw what Colin said about having a go, and i did :p just because i was bored! I just wanted to have a task to do!

Yup and apart from the adverts we have members from countries other than England and Australia! Nice effort though.

barmyarmy said:
Yup and apart from the adverts we have members from countries other than England and Australia! Nice effort though.

Like i explained, i based it on the Ashes :p

barmyarmy said:
Sorry. I replied to a post on the previous page and didn't see the two above.

Hehe, no problem ;) Even the great Colin can make a mistake now and again

Simbazz said:
Hehe, no problem ;) Even the great Colin can make a mistake now and again

I probably would have edited it but you replied so damn quickly :p
Anyhow we're now spamming and going off-topic ;)

It is ridiculously easy to find spoilers over the net, and those who cheat would win big, so i don't think so

Well you just need to find a Staff Member that likes it and persuade him to put a few events on. There is no limit to what we can and can't have on vbookie, if we can get odds for it we can have an event for it. The trouble is you need to have someone who actually watches it so he can be bothered to find odds and then settle the bet afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread