Review: Anyone else unsatisfied?

allinrussianem

School Cricketer
Don Bradman Cricket 17 has soooo many bugs. The game is fundamentally broken, nothing works 100% there is a bug in every facet of the game, from career mode captains being unable to progress beyond choosing a team to play a match to the running between the wickets, (last night I experienced my batsmen engaging in a do-si-do midpitch after a cancelled run, which they then still tried to complete) nothing in between works effectively and for me personally I don't think having to restart the game every over is a reasonable state of affairs. I do love what has been done with career mode, the ideas are brilliant but execution is well below par.

Don Bradman Cricket 17 has soooo many bugs. The game is fundamentally broken, nothing works 100% there is a bug in every facet of the game, from career mode captains being unable to progress beyond choosing a team to play a match to the running between the wickets, (last night I experienced my batsmen engaging in a do-si-do midpitch after a cancelled run, which they then still tried to complete) nothing in between works effectively and for me personally I don't think having to restart the game every over is a reasonable state of affairs. I do love what has been done with career mode, the ideas are brilliant but execution is well below par.

Yeah there are issues but IMO give it time for Patch 3 to be rolled out. By all accounts the PC version is much better and those enhancements will make its way to the consoles.

For crises sake not again let's get patch three before we start this hissy fit moaning again.

Yeah there are issues but IMO give it time for Patch 3 to be rolled out. By all accounts the PC version is much better and those enhancements will make its way to the consoles.

Thanks well said.[DOUBLEPOST=1484522375][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you reported any of the bugs?
Does this warrant a thread been covered so many times and can be listed in one of them?

Actually agree with you. Why release a game with so many bugs? They charge you full price for a game but don't provide a complete game. I don't see any discounts being offered for an incomplete game.

I guess it wouldn't be off topic if I moaned about the price of my season ticket for the train to work each morning what a scandal. The thread does say are you dissatisfied but with what? Shoes, jumpers, my computer at work?

Actually agree with you. Why release a game with so many bugs? They charge you full price for a game but don't provide a complete game. I don't see any discounts being offered for an incomplete game.

They all do, some are more obvious than others, they have to charge full price as they have to go through a process of 'full cost recovery' meaning they have to recover the development cash setup by all stake holders. Really has nothing to do with he developers and more a publishing issues they set a date and work to that.

I have been told off for Kittens and David Warner so I will sit on my hands for this one.[DOUBLEPOST=1484556347][/DOUBLEPOST]

Not if you get told off, someone may have to carry that batten.
I'm disappointed with all of this talk about kittens and then your profile picture is with a doggo. What's up with that?

Users who are viewing this thread