Review: Anyone else unsatisfied?

Move on. Now.

If you can't engage in reasonable conversation, then don't engage at all.

Women, plural..
Yes touché.

Do report those bugs as it's important if we don't then nothing will get sorted. It is frustrating but hey, it can only get better.

Take care, Caz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I'm sorry but it is clearly DBC14+.

Even with Franco's hack you'd still not have the bowling effect of pitches, the new ball etc. You'd never have the fact of having to bat different on different pitches.

The game is a step forward on DBC14. A very big one.

The only thing in the game worse than DBC14 is the UX. Everything else is at least 1 step forward or more.

I don't think that it's DBC14+, 17 is its own thing. But I am enjoying batting a lot more than I did in 17 and I like the game the longer I play it. The stadium creator for me is a huge plus abs finally I can play proper tours because of it. Maybe an extended stint bowling will help me change my mind about the bowling.

Being 0/60 off 14.3 against the Windward Islands at Arnos Vale helps.

After playing more of DBC 17, I started to wonder what went wrong within big ant studios. Though I noticed few good things about this game too.
Pros
More Shots around the wicket.
Better analysis.
Stadiums
Easy to download teams along with latest kits etc.
Career play has improved.

Cons
Graphics.
Bugs bugs and bugs.
Running between the wickets.
And the commentary, Oh my. James Taylor recorded his work while being operated on. Other commentator is a very special case. England are 1 for.....zzzz.......
Shuttering now and then.
Game hardly feels close to DBC 14.

Yeah surely Patches will fix up few bugs. But I feel that big ant has screwed up this one big time.

I don't think that it's DBC14+, 17 is its own thing. But I am enjoying batting a lot more than I did in 17 and I like the game the longer I play it. The stadium creator for me is a huge plus abs finally I can play proper tours because of it. Maybe an extended stint bowling will help me change my mind about the bowling.

Being 0/60 off 14.3 against the Windward Islands at Arnos Vale helps.
After playing more of DBC 17, I started to wonder what went wrong within big ant studios. Though I noticed few good things about this game too.
Pros
More Shots around the wicket.
Better analysis.
Stadiums
Easy to download teams along with latest kits etc.
Career play has improved.

Cons
Graphics.
Bugs bugs and bugs.
Running between the wickets.
And the commentary, Oh my. James Taylor recorded his work while being operated on. Other commentator is a very special case. England are 1 for.....zzzz.......
Shuttering now and then.
Game hardly feels close to DBC 14.

Yeah surely Patches will fix up few bugs. But I feel that big ant has screwed up this one big time.

I appreciate your opinion but this ground has been covered, we did discuss reporting bugs and anomalies in the relevant threads. If you wish me to guide you and drop in the URL let me know, but it is important to report them. Most of the issues you raise are being addressed by the up coming patch three. Not long to go now, best wishes.

I appreciate your opinion but this ground has been covered, we did discuss reporting bugs and anomalies in the relevant threads. If you wish me to guide you and drop in the URL let me know, but it is important to report them. Most of the issues you raise are being addressed by the up coming patch three. Not long to go now, best wishes.

May be someone has already mentioned all this. And i do know of the bug reporting thread. But I've paid for this bugged game so I too put my opinion here (Anyone else unsatisfied)
You can simply ignore if you don't like it. You can't tell people what to do.

Why did you tag me in that?

@ABHIII if you're on PC I had to set the game to 61fps to stop the shuttering and frame rate problems at 60fps. Unlocking it could be fine if you can handle it but I turned the game off when my rig reached 90C in the menus lol

May be someone has already mentioned all this. And i do know of the bug reporting thread. But I've paid for this bugged game so I too put my opinion here (Anyone else unsatisfied)
You can simply ignore if you don't like it. You can't tell people what to do.

I'm not just a suggestion and, an important one. If you wish to speak to a man one maybe a long soon... I have a light bulb to change, just something easy i'll do the hard tasks. Child birth now that's a tear jerker... I've heard on mums.net... too lovely at the Mo and young. I don't dislike you you're entertaining.

Loads are but it's getting sorted, hugs.[DOUBLEPOST=1485120825][/DOUBLEPOST]

@ABHIII if you're on PC I had to set the game to 61fps to stop the shuttering and frame rate problems at 60fps. Unlocking it could be fine if you can handle it but I turned the game off when my rig reached 90C in the menus lol

Sorry, I have no idea, forgive me...?

I was surprised with the shuttering as I've a good gaming rig. I'll try your method ;)

I was surprised with the shuttering as I've a good gaming rig. I'll try your method ;)

I thought you were on PS4?

Yep, women STFU and go bake a cake...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah I've got a pretty good one too so it surprised me, unlocked just got my system way too hot so 61 is my work around.

[DOUBLEPOST=1485120825][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sorry, I have no idea, forgive me...?
No need for apologies I was just curious lol

Users who are viewing this thread