Review: Anyone else unsatisfied?

Thank you I'll enjoy my husbands. Very succinct and honest of you thank you.
Most of your cute chatter is 'out of topic'.. may be your husbands can enjoy.. yawn

Okay an example would be kind. I only have one husband, and ones is enough.

I'll give dbc17 another go with a lot more positive mindset:clap. I hope I start liking it.. :yes

Okay an example would be kind. I only have one husband, and ones is enough.

Another useless chatter. Why don't you talk ever on the topic? Patches are a distant future. Period.

Another useless chatter. Why don't you talk ever on the topic? Patches are a distant future. Period.

I have asked for an example, clearly you haven't one? You added the plural on husband. And, you also said I can have the bullocks did you mean yours as I don't think you...

Never mind, I'm a nice person and it wasn't me who said that I was quoting someone else tell him what you think, not that brave?

A week on from release and DBC17 looks, plays and feels a whole lot better than a week ago, getting into it a lot more now, so I'd definitely say it's fixable and the BA team are dedicated to fixing and supporting the game until the next instalment of DBC:)

It's not a bad game by any stretch. My hope for this game was DBC 14 +... Which it clearly isn't. There's things that I like and the stadium creator is the top of the list. Seriously whoever JB96 is is a total legend I've set up a huge 2 warmup, 5 test, 3 T20 and 7 ODI tour of the Caribbean because of him.

All I'm saying is I think people are expecting too much from patches

I have asked for an example, clearly you haven't one? You added the plural on husband. And, you also said I can have the bullocks did you mean yours as I don't think you...

Never mind, I'm a nice person and it wasn't me who said that I was quoting someone else tell him what you think, not that brave?

Do you think I care if you are nice or anything? We are not here for nonsense blah blah. There are many bugs in this game and dbc17 relativity feels like a successor to dbc14. If you are happy with the game, good for you. Well, I'm not.

It's not a bad game by any stretch. My hope for this game was DBC 14 +... Which it clearly isn't. There's things that I like and the stadium creator is the top of the list. Seriously whoever JB96 is is a total legend I've set up a huge 2 warmup, 5 test, 3 T20 and 7 ODI tour of the Caribbean because of him.

Oh I'm sorry but it is clearly DBC14+.

Even with Franco's hack you'd still not have the bowling effect of pitches, the new ball etc. You'd never have the fact of having to bat different on different pitches.

The game is a step forward on DBC14. A very big one.

The only thing in the game worse than DBC14 is the UX. Everything else is at least 1 step forward or more.

Do you think I care if you are nice or anything? We are not here for nonsense blah blah. There are many bugs in this game and dbc17 relativity feels like a successor to dbc14. If you are happy with the game, good for you. Well, I'm not.

And it's being sorted, the general consensus is the title of the thread is bullocks. There're other threads relating to whining and a bug reporting thread if stating a bug then please report it. Being honest and being nice is always a good thing. This is the thread where people are nice to each other otherwise we post pictures of kittens, videos of Taylor Swift another nice female although she could be a bitch, I'm not. And obscure comedy from the sixties that when I phoned my Dad he never really heard, he did he was just winding me up. My husband has heard of the films and will borrow them from someone to 'educate' me, wow lucky me. Still beats some of the crap on TV. However, I don't feel this game is that problematic but I have great patience unlike you so, that's five minutes of your life you can't get back, time for a picture of some puppies or the Australian cricket team naked, yes please.

Bless your cotton socks, Cazza.

And it's being sorted, the general consensus is the title of the thread is bullocks. There're other threads relating to whining and a bug reporting thread if stating a bug then please report it. Being honest and being nice is always a good thing. This is the thread where people are nice to each other otherwise we post pictures of kittens, videos of Taylor Swift another nice female although she could be a bitch, I'm not. And obscure comedy from the sixties that when I phoned my Dad he never really heard, he did he was just winding me up. My husband has heard of the films and will borrow them from someone to 'educate' me, wow lucky me. Still beats some of the crap on TV. However, I don't feel this game is that problematic but I have great patience unlike you so, that's five minutes of your life you can't get back, time for a picture of some puppies or the Australian cricket team naked, yes please.

Bless your cotton socks, Cazza.

Yawn[DOUBLEPOST=1485040287][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yawn[DOUBLEPOST=1485040287][/DOUBLEPOST]

Stadium creater is a excellent. I don't think it's DBC14+.. surely DBC12:D.[DOUBLEPOST=1485040598][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yawn I would just random female chat.

The patches worked in the past and it is something they do.

Say something nice?

OK, something nice.

Stadium creater is a excellent. I don't think it's DBC14+.. surely DBC12:D.[DOUBLEPOST=1485040598][/DOUBLEPOST]

OK, something nice.

That's way too clever for a man sure your not a women?

Users who are viewing this thread