TENNIS AO Tennis

Come on then CazCat, I've just booked a room, its at............

Oh, sorry, wrong thread...........

Btw, I have just got the new patch and they have not only gone and implemented my patented (lol) sidespin.....................but in the BEST WAY POSSIBLE too which is sensational.

Even the AI do the swerve shots, and the amount of swerve differs on each shot (i.e. they havent only introduced sidespin on the ground strokes, but the AI has been coded to "think" about how much sidespin to put on their shots, now THAT is what gives this game the depth it needed in terms of ball physics.

These ball physics that I have kept on and on about..................as well as the gradual build up of other improvements since AO Tennis first got released at the high price on PS4 that I am still recovering from back in January, have, in my opinion, ALREADY TONIGHT (I am in UK so of course its ALREADY THIS MORNING for those Down Over with a bit of sidespin), made AO Tennis THE best Tennis game ever, they can stick the straight line physics up their bottoms those Top Spin 4 fans who dont know a dip, spin and curve if it hit them in the face.

@mikeymerren.........................u sir, YOU SIR......................have made me realize that if only I had been like you in my Marriage that broke up just last year..............

................if only I was able to Listen to "her" as you have done to all of us !!!!

I am off to pay for the game again and buy myself the beautiful 4K PC version...[DOUBLEPOST=1528412015][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh one thing to add, I have noticed that the Serves that the AI do havent been sliced with sidespin since a good few patches back, hopefully they put them back in, ironic to lose the slice Serves that swerved, and gained the ground shots swerving amazingly instead right now.

Come on then CazCat, I've just booked a room, its at............

Oh, sorry, wrong thread............
Only if you've got two controllers as I maybe divorced soon :(

Btw, I have just got the new patch and they have not only gone and implemented my patented (lol) sidespin.....................but in the BEST WAY POSSIBLE too which is sensational.
It'll be a long 'hard' night if it's this good x

5 games in and my player hasn't got stuck once...

Placebo? Anyone else finding that? @Dutch

I see people are bitching about the ball movement now.... WTF

Any latest gameplay guys, would like to see how it is in action..

Can't win.

Anyway - I hope you are getting your hands on the venue creator, I want to see some cool stuff when I'm back at work on Tuesday.

You will win in the end Mikey if you keep on showing the support for the game that you guys at Big Ant have showed up till now, please! just stick with it, all your efforts are much appreciated and improving the game all the time.

Can you answer just one thing, I see you mentioned animations being improved in upcoming patches, will this include adding more unique animations for the licensed players already in the game? this is really important for the authentic feel of the game, still lots of licensed players are currently missing their correct serve and groundstroke style. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread