TENNIS AO Tennis

Think i'm looking forward most to seeing authentic venues from the new creator. Has anyone tried it out yet? Would love someone to make Wimbledon with Centre Court, Court 3 etc in the same setting. (Same for all the major events)

@Madman First feature promise - we'll have 2v2 doubles for sure - that'll get the attention of the guys in the office :p
Can anyone who has the game confirm if this feature is there? 2v2 online doubles between 4 systems... Any gameplay videos of it?

@mikeymerren

Nice work LlewelynF thanks :)

@mikeymerren just a quick suggestion about the stadium creator, I was importing a lot of logos based on the official ATP stadiums.

Most of the stadiums displayed more than 2 sponsors on the wall behind the players.

Unfortunately actually we are limited to 2 sponsors logo when we create a stadium, can you extend it and add a 3rd and 4th sponsor ?

Thanks

@mikeymerren

Whilst I still feel AI needs work to get me playing game more, there is no getting away from the fact that is an awesome piece of work and fact all courts can be used in career is a massive first for tennis games and has been something I have wanted to see for a very long time

@mikeymerren

Amazing! Roland Garros seems a very long way from my first round Futures match in Baku, but inspiring! One day I shall play there, one day......

I have tried quickly to create a stadium but it seems that it's not possible to add a logo behind the baseline, this option is not available anymore on the toolbox

Can someone confirm please ? :(

I have tried quickly to create a stadium but it seems that it's not possible to add a logo behind the baseline, this option is not available anymore on the toolbox

Can someone confirm please ? :(
It is still avalable. Press (square) on ps4 to edit the stadium and and the options the court logo options will come up. I think...

If people download that Venue and then play the Career, it will use your venue in career for that tournament. lower seeds will be on the outside courts and have to work their way to the big ones.
Mikey the one thing I would still request for the perfect stadium creator, is the option for different stadium profiles. So curved, round and square stands. Philippe Chatrier is square, Court 1 is round and Lenglen is both. This would make it 100%

It is still avalable. Press (square) on ps4 to edit the stadium and and the options the court logo options will come up. I think...
Its the same options for adding a roof. Make sure you are selecting the stadium only.

I see people are bitching about the ball movement now.... WTF
Yeah nothing wrong with the ball movement, that’s improved a lot. The game has improved a lot. I love playing the game & play it everyday..

All I want to say is this though. Despite the game improving 10fold we still need make sure we are giving the Big Ant the constructive feedback they need to keep improving the game. It’s ok if you love the game and love all the customisation stuff, all the amazing things you can do and have done with players and stadiums etc is great :) :thumbs on the Rolond Garros Stadium looks amazing. However we need to make sure the feedback we give goes both ways good and bad. There will always be times when we will defend a game we like that’s fine, but if there is something that may need fixing in the game don’t be blinded or afraid to say anything. The worst thing we can do is always give positive feedback and ignore when something is wrong. If issues big or small get ignored then Mikey and Big Ant May not realise there there and the game may not get improved in the right manner.. All we want is the best tennis simulation and I’m sure Big Ant wants the same :) You have said creation is more your thing and we the AO tennis community appreciates that and loves your work but not everyone is playing the game for the creation side of things. A lot of us play it for its purist form and that is the game of tennis. So again if something may be wrong with the game good or bad, one way or another we need make sure that we let them know, so they can continue to create the great tennis simulation experience that all us and big ant want todo.

You may love the game for what it is right now, I know myself I love playing the game but I also know the game still isn’t perfect and there are still things in the game that can bug me from time to time, from how easy it can be to get aces serving down the Tee or how sometimes my player can get stuck on the return of serve and not move at all or how AI seems to have unlimited stamina and reach most balls. Also the ball sounds can still annoy some people. We don’t bring up these issues (I know I don’t) to bag or troll the game it’s because we care so deeply and we want to help make sure that Big Ant has the best chance of making truly the best tennis game ever.
Amen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread