TENNIS AO Tennis

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
One thing we've changed is when serving if you use the ground marker it will now fade away as you get closer to the lines, basically to signify risk. I think this works really well, we've also tightened up what the returning players does. Hopefully these combined should remove the exploit - If not we will of course look at it again.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One thing we've changed is when serving if you use the ground marker it will now fade away as you get closer to the lines, basically to signify risk. I think this works really well, we've also tightened up what the returning players does. Hopefully these combined should remove the exploit - If not we will of course look at it again.
I love the new way serving works thanks mikey, also noticed something different with animations. One thing though, although my player is a two handed back hand player, when playing the straight shot it plays a one hand animation.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Im away and can’t get to my Xbox til Sunday, So can’t update til then :noway Someone needs to put up a video for me with the new patch installed, one that preferably shows off all the new updates so I can see em in action hahah

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I contacted Big Ben again and they actually replied: they said that they cant give me a refund through them I then emailed back that I want their confirmation that the game was missing features so I could get my refund through the playstation store and it can be approved hoping they work that out now. tweaking hell what a run around.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Whoever it was that reported the new sounds kinda faded after the opening shots was right, they are very difficult to hear. I noticed someone already raised the issue with the slice animation taking place while performing flat and top spin shots, so I'd imagine consoles will see that fixed Monday or so.

D

Deleted member 46200

Hope you've not taken this away from novice level as I like to work up my skills... They will happen, eventually.

D

Deleted member 46200

I personally refunded TWT by saying it was false and misleading conduct on behalf of the publisher stating it had Online and does not - push and you will get your refund.
We are talking about a company that produced some of the worst piss-poor sport games on the planet... Having spoken to some of the chaps on here it doesn't fill me with confidence to make a purchase. If they were to develop a 'proper' football title, normally I would buy it before the paint dries but I would treat any product know with trepidation... Bloggers on youtube don't lie when they are popular![DOUBLEPOST=1530258575][/DOUBLEPOST]
I contacted Big Ben again and they actually replied: they said that they cant give me a refund through them I then emailed back that I want their confirmation that the game was missing features so I could get my refund through the playstation store and it can be approved hoping they work that out now. tweaking hell what a run around.
I sniff something... And it begins with 'L'

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I sniff something... And it begins with 'L'

Yep I'm not expecting a refund tbh I would love to get it but seems like Big Ben will use all the excuses they can before they confirm that there is missing content. I'm angry but not surprised. The email I received back saying that they don't do refunds had the subject in a foreign language and they replied in broken english as well so I highly doubt they understood my threat of taking this to ACCC and the ombudsman. Ah well let's see if they reply to my new email

D

Deleted member 46200

Yep I'm not expecting a refund tbh I would love to get it but seems like Big Ben will use all the excuses they can before they confirm that there is missing content. I'm angry but not surprised. The email I received back saying that they don't do refunds had the subject in a foreign language and they replied in broken english as well so I highly doubt they understood my threat of taking this to ACCC and the ombudsman. Ah well let's see if they reply to my new email
Being honest I feel they should honour the refund as the negative feedback doesn't make for good PR. If your going to scam people then don't do it to a decent blogger (you). Furthermore, they don't have the best reputation with their past incarnations of an alleged rugby union games. I feel they should write to you and make a deal or offer some form of bargain to piss a blogger off is suicide. I work in PR (Two weeks left) for a major company and if it was us we would be communicating with you as the negative feedback is not needed however warranted... When people are not happy with a product they are convincing. You get a feel for bullshit after asking questions. I digress... Hope you get some positive retort soon.

Caroline x

Users who are viewing this thread