TENNIS AO Tennis

D

Deleted member 46200

@BigAntStudios what are the chances of recorded the sound of two stallions biding for the love of filly... ? I feel this would accurately depict the sound of Simona Halep x

Just thought I would ask while everyone is 'off' topic x x x

Last edited by a moderator:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just got ps4 patch 1.33

Anyone else try it yet?

What should we expect?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did it also fix issue with 2 handed back handed players sometimes only using one hand for top spin/flat shots?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Anyone else feel like the gameplay has slowed down since yesterday's patch? Possibly to tailor to the aggressive shot being added back in, I even bumped ball speed up to 70 and still felt a bit slow in rallies...

D

Deleted member 46200

Anyone else feel like the gameplay has slowed down since yesterday's patch? Possibly to tailor to the aggressive shot being added back in, I even bumped ball speed up to 70 and still felt a bit slow in rallies...
Now don't laugh!!!

I have just stepped up a level to amateur and found it hard and not noticed any difference in pace... Maybe me but will try later x

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Speed 100% hasn't changed in this latest patch.

The aggressive shot wasn't added back in - we just had wrong animations playing. the ball speed, trajectory and spin were all acting the same.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Speed 100% hasn't changed in this latest patch.

The aggressive shot wasn't added back in - we just had wrong animations playing. the ball speed, trajectory and spin were all acting the same.

I thought the agggressive flat shot was new? Before you could press R2 and top spin shot for an aggressive shot - I am confused?

Can we take it you are looking at the issue of your player not taking a shot when near the ball as this stopping me playing?

Thanks

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Also anyone noticed too much side spin now even on flat shots and more importantly too much side spin on drop shots? You think you have hit an ok drop shot but the side spin kicks in soo much the ball seems to always go out. Happens regularly even with good players, adding to that the the fact that some drop shots can seem too under powered now and with timing on drop shots at times hard to master, can make it really hard to play the shot.

Maybe drop shots are something “I” really have to practice but side spin seems to take over quite a lot which leads to a lot of balls going out specially in my case.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can we take it you are looking at the issue of your player not taking a shot when near the ball as this stopping me playing?
You still get this? I have not had this for a few weeks now. Or is it something new for this patch?

Users who are viewing this thread