Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Deffo in my opinion...the movement has been much improved with this update......its coming along nicely!
It definitely has improved with the last one. Finally feels as if you're in control.

D

Deleted member 46200

So what’s the deal with Tennis these days..

Worth picking up?
Depends how old you are as you can start playing and get some decent coaching and make a good grade fairly quickly... If a senior there's the recreational route which is so cool and it's a good sociial enterprise to say the least...

However, if you just can't be asked then get a copy of AO tennis a crate of beer and chill with a game; it's more polished and the feeling is organic so much improved... But do feel free to get a racket and get on court it's a good cardio vascular work out x

Last edited by a moderator:

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Huh! Why can't Xbox users appreciate it? They have the same as everyone else now.

As in I don’t have the latest update still yet. What is build number for the most up to date update Xbox version please?

D

Deleted member 46200

Nope, just enjoying a lazy Saturday morning with my first coffee in a week. Still more than 12 hours till kick off.
First coffee of the week... I'm just about to have my first of four... Carlton playing today? Stop punishing yourself...

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
As in I don’t have the latest update still yet. What is build number for the most up to date update Xbox version please?

Have you tried manually checking for the update? I've spoken with Xbox users who have the update, but had to manually trigger it. I quite often have to manually trigger the update as it doesn't seem to function with the auto-download for updates for some reason.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have you tried manually checking for the update? I've spoken with Xbox users who have the update, but had to manually trigger it. I quite often have to manually trigger the update as it doesn't seem to function with the auto-download for updates for some reason.

Yeah I have tried that so maybe I already have it via auto download but didn’t realise
That’s why I wanted to know latest build number so I could cross reference!

Users who are viewing this thread