TENNIS AO Tennis

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Further to Mike above, we take crashes very seriously, it is extremely rare that people have a career mode that has a crash that we don't subsequently fix - but we do need detail or might find it difficult to find/replicate/fix. The best is to email [email protected] so that we can start a dialogue with BA QA.

Last edited:

Bjama

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Afghanistan
Further to Mike above, we take crashes very seriously, it is extremely rare that people have a career mode that has a crash that we don't subsequently fix - but we do need detail or might find it difficult to find/replicate/fix. The best is to email [email protected] so that we can start a dialogue with BA QA.

Sorry cazcat:-(

Some question for ross o mike about career mode. @BigAntStudios

It’s possible erase(or change) default player(fake players..i mean)?
Me and my italian friends had create +100 real player
At the moment untill n^280 at world ranking.
Career will be +real without fake players.

Another question.
how “the favorite court “of players affects in gameplay?
I dont see anything...it is just cosmetic?or change some skills?
If i play with nadal on grass court... can i see differents?
I saw at the end of season we can change our favoriute court...but practically what does it mean in gameplay?

it’s difficult to add a page with our victories (number of tournaments divided by challenge, futur, atp250 / 500/1000 grand slam?

Thanks

Last edited:

Bjama

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Afghanistan
Seems like that i’m the only one that play.
Another buggggg
my player often stops at the back of the court. He stops,not run.
Almost like old bug(freeze moviment)but this time inside the court.
Fix please
Thanks

I help you but you help me;-)

Serg1u

School Cricketer
Hi again! Sorry, I was to drastically with you guys. I played the game again today, seems ok. There's 2-3 things to adjust: I want a more weight on my player, adjust top spin because is more higher and slow and adjust that thing when the player stop run, specially when the ball jumps a lot. Thank you!

Last edited:

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone here subscribe to the forums on Big Ant's site? The site either has a technical problem, or it's been attacked. I've getting the same email every few minutes for several hours. It's from a person named cixyeriws1111, and the excerpt from the message is in Chinese, I think.

I've unsubscribed from the forum (it's the AO Tennis forum that's generating the email), but I'm still getting the emails. Very annoying. I emailed BA about it, but it's early in Melbourne. I hope they fix the problem soon.

Olivier

School Cricketer
Hi Ross and @BigAntStudios

Personally I love the 1.35... but huge issue regarding aces. It’s a script that say « now there is an ace », whatever the position of my player is on the court. Sometimes I take risk choosing a side of the court just before my opponent serve, the ball is perfectly in my racket but, because this serve is scripted « ace », I can’t play it.

It kills all the fun :(

Please correct this for next release.

Olivier

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

Hi Ross
Personally I love the 1.35... but huge issue regarding aces. It’s a script that say « now there is an ace », whatever the position of my player is on the court. Sometimes I take risk choosing a side of the court just before my opponent serve, the ball is perfectly in my racket but, because this serve is scripted « ace », I can’t play it.

It kills all the fun :(((
You need to tag him like this @BigAntStudios

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Looks like a small release coming. I don't see it yet on Steam.

Patch notes for the update released 26/07/2018 -

Tuned aces.
Added alternate outer court colours to venue creator.
Added Malta to country list.
Stability improvements.

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Patch should be on all platforms now.

I know I owe an explanation of the Net Aggressiveness, after going through it with the guys, I want to make a few tweaks for the next patch, which means it's better for me to wait to explain fully. There are a lot of factors that decide net approach based on shot type, court position etc. But, once we've adjusted it, I'll give a more in depth overview - but, one thing is for sure, Nadal's number is too low.

Syfer

School Cricketer
Looks like a small release coming. I don't see it yet on Steam.

Patch notes for the update released 26/07/2018 -

Tuned aces.
Added alternate outer court colours to venue creator.
Added Malta to country list.
Stability improvements.
Nothing about crash?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Patch should be on all platforms now.

I know I owe an explanation of the Net Aggressiveness, after going through it with the guys, I want to make a few tweaks for the next patch, which means it's better for me to wait to explain fully. There are a lot of factors that decide net approach based on shot type, court position etc. But, once we've adjusted it, I'll give a more in depth overview - but, one thing is for sure, Nadal's number is too low.
And maybe Kevin Anderson needs a skill boost as well. ;)

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Not sure if tuning the aces helped, the AI now gives up real easy going down the T, while your player still seems to enjoy giving up down the T and out wide.

Also it surely can't be normal to see 50+ diving volleys by the AI across 5 sets? Some of which there was 2 back to back in the same rally...

Cave80

Post of the Month July 2018
Hi, here some ideas and feedback:

Serve: it’s not good. Take a look to a real match guys, first serve is far more useful.
More aces and aboveall, more bad returne from the opposite. How many times when a player serves good the ball come back in the center of field and we can easily go strong with forehand? Never! In real tennis it’s happens often

Second serve: here a GREAT idea taken from 2k Nba (great game).
Make more difficult the second serve with the aim faster and faster and the power chargin line faster too! Otherwise all players has a second serve as the first and it’s not real

TOP SPIN: it’s too high! It seems a lob...

NET PLAY: it’s to casually! It’s quite impossible the drop volee....

AGGRESIVE HARD/TOP SHOT: too slow. Make more difficult, but more more more efficiency! Of i has the right time to charge shot in open field i don’t want to see a slow shot that the opposite player touch!

SPEED CPU: they all seem Usain Bolt. Running everywhere touching quite all the balls....

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure if tuning the aces helped, the AI now gives up real easy going down the T, while your player still seems to enjoy giving up down the T and out wide.

Also it surely can't be normal to see 50+ diving volleys by the AI across 5 sets? Some of which there was 2 back to back in the same rally...

How’s everybody else finding the new patch, same as above?

Users who are viewing this thread