April 2 - India v Sri Lanka - The Final!

I swear Lanka are digging themselves their own graves by playing such negative cricket and making the Indian bowling attack look like theirs . That said , India's fielding has been top notch , simply out of words .

And , i can't understand why the cameras make an absolute meal out of the Bollywood actors . Absolute rubbish and feel really sorry for Dawid Lloyd when he inquires Sanjay on each and every actor :facepalm

I swear Lanka are digging themselves their own graves by playing such negative cricket and making the Indian bowling attack look like theirs . That said , India's fielding has been top notch , simply out of words .

And , i can't understand why the cameras make an absolute meal out of the Bollywood actors . Absolute rubbish and feel really sorry for Dawid Lloyd when he inquires Sanjay on each and every actor :facepalm

i love how he mistook aamir khan the actor to aamir khan the boxer LOL!

and yeah....too much celebrity spotting and their "waving". getting on my nerves.

Well Jayawardene is looking dangerous, we need to get him out asap.
This partnership needs to be broken.

----------

This partnership is really looking dangerous, we need a wicket here.

No offense but yuvi's bowling is just rubbish , all six balls of bullocks , but he gets away with only one boundary . This inspite being against the 2nd best players of spin .

Is it just me or this match is getting a bit boring?

No offense but yuvi's bowling is just rubbish , all six balls of bullocks , but he gets away with only one boundary . This inspite being against the 2nd best players of spin .

Agree with that, he is going for boundary every over. Bowling rubbish.

Huge wicket that is, rubbish bowling and rubbish batting.
haha, We will take it. Big blow to Srilanka.

Wow , a guy with 28 avg and 68 S/R for the big occassion at number 5 . Now its time for a big yawn .

Sanga goes...thank god...he and Mahila were taking the game away. They specially thrashed Yuvi and it must give Yuvi immense confidence to get Sanga. Now for a ZAK ATTACK.

Users who are viewing this thread