April 2 - India v Sri Lanka - The Final!

I hope India doesn't lose by 10-15 runs, otherwise I'll be pretty much pissed off on Sreesanth.

Yes,..and yuvraj has been the most economical bowler today. completely baffled sanga and is giving hell to jaya :rolleyes

SL's picking up the singles nicely.. nothing too risky for a few more overs and then we should see the RR jump, especially if Jayawardene hangs around.

Exactly why Zaheer needs to step in ASAP .

"well, of course you know...at the end of the day, i had to complete the extra 10 overs. i am cucumber captain and rely on luck and am clueless when my side is taking a beating."

"well, of course you know...at the end of the day, i had to complete the extra 10 overs. i am cucumber captain and rely on luck and am clueless when my side is taking a beating."

Tell you what , i couldn't agree more . :lol

samaraweera really needs to move though, against NZ it was vaguely understandable, but if he takes too many dots he puts pressure on jayawardena and that's just selfish, arrogant batting. he could have easily battered that for 4.

he should know fine well that jayawardena (who opens in t20) being in during the powerplay and death overs is much better for his team than him being there.

Tell you what , i couldn't agree more . :lol

i really wonder what people see in him ? people were boasting about his bowling changes and field positions. that was because india were in the drivers seat.
the equations have changed today and its showing on him.

talking about bowling changes, giving kohli the ball is just shocking!

*the praise smilie*

Dhoni has surely done a mistake in playing Sree and he has overbowled him when he was looking like a piece of ████.

----------

So Finally, Zak is in.

Yeah and Zaheer now back into the attack , should he take a wicket , all people say is "Dhoni , you beauty , what a time to bring Zak just when the game was gone and lost " . Seriously , i have had enough of that stuff .

Get Jayawardene out or go home. It has become simple now.

----------

Too many runs have come from 3rd man region.

Users who are viewing this thread