April 2 - India v Sri Lanka - The Final!

Kulasekara over Perera? :eek: India has got the best opportunity to get another wicket quickly and put SL on the floor, Come on Zak!

Kapugedera is just one of those players who shouldn't be in the squad, but inevitably gets in there somehow.

They are fairplaying this final . Sreesanth ahead of Ashwin , ok we ll play Randiv instead of Mendis . India bowl Kohli and Tendulkar in the middle , ok , we ll bat Kulasekara ahead of Perera . True sportsmanship !

I think it'll be for the first time an Indian leads the highest wicket taker list in a World cup (if Zaheer gets 1 more and unless Murali gets 7-for in this game)

Lol , Kulasekara literally middling every ball to perfection . You heard it Samaraweera & Kapu !

Pressure's on Jayawardene now.. if he gets out, India will chase whatever total SL can muster.

I think India had got a real chance to restrict SL to a small total if they had taken kulasekara out early. Still they should try and keep SL under 230(being optimistic), it will be really difficult to chase 240-250, pitch seems to be dying and Murali can be dangerous.

Might have been a good stop-gap move with Kulasekera, saving Perera to have a dirty slog at the end.

Except now he won't get out, will he?

220-5 with 4 powerplay overs to go. I'm not so sure how I feel about chasing 250+, under lights, against Malinga especially.

Users who are viewing this thread