ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 - India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Awesome, I like the mascot. I wanna see it perform at Mirpur stadium.

I can`t wait for this tournament to begin. If the ICC don`t mess it up with the ticket pricing and aweful regulations like last time, we could have a really colourful event. I don`t think the sport is revered as much anywhere in the world as by the people of the subcontinent.

Most of the stadia are looking good. I hope the pitches are good for cricket (not batting) and that we do have cricket loving tourists from the other countries coming into Asia. For that to happen, we`ll have to have a very uneventful period (terrorist-activity wise) leading into the World Cup and during it. Cricket cannot afford another damp squib of a World Cup like last time.

P

pcfan123

A lot of whether or not this WC is successful depends on how Australia do :facepalm

If they win then we should just retire the 50 over format :p

TumTum

International Cricketer
A lot of whether or not this WC is successful depends on how Australia do :facepalm

If they win then we should just retire the 50 over format :p

lol, as long as Australia keeps winning (or not losing a single game :p) there is something seriously wrong with this format :sarcasm

Params7

International Cricketer
The WC is being held in subcontinent. It'll be successful period, even if India/Australia get eliminated.

But I seriously think Ind/Pak final is just waiting to happen. Enough Worldcups to Australia for a lifetime, they need to stop winning period.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Wait...on second thoughts make that my left one :p

A case of genital warts? :p

Go Aussies
ausflag.gif

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Speaking of mascots wonder what they'll have in 2015. Something Australia and New Zealand. So that rules out a Kanagroo or a Kiwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread