Asia Cup March 2011/12

Shaharyar

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
What i am thinking is that BCB is doing this all because now they don't want to tour Pakistan as ICC is also not sending the officials & BCB don't have a valid reason to say NO to PCB so they are creating mishaps between each other so that the tour get cancelled easy due to this weird protest.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Interesting opinion, and within the crazy world of politics that probably has some merit to it :)

sattar

Club Captain
What i am thinking is that BCB is doing this all because now they don't want to tour Pakistan as ICC is also not sending the officials & BCB don't have a valid reason to say NO to PCB so they are creating mishaps between each other so that the tour get cancelled easy due to this weird protest.

I Think they would love to send the team if we gave them the asia cup deliberately..but now your right they dont have valid reason to say no..

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I see nothing wrong with the run. As I have mentioned earlier, the game was BD's to lose and they did so by scoring a mere 44 in 20 overs. Had Nasir Hossain/Nazimuddin hit a few balls,they would have been celebrating now instead of crying.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
It got rejected as expected. Adding to the comment that I made before, there never was a 2nd run. Cheema actually helped Mahmudullah by standing in front of him.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Dude I am enjoying your convo. Keep them coming :D

Haha... I would, but unfortunately I had to go underground after being hunted down by the BCC.... I mean by no one in particular.

Don't. Trust. Anyone. :eek: :lol

Gurjot95

National Board President
Haha... I would, but unfortunately I had to go underground after being hunted down by the BCC.... I mean by no one in particular.

Don't. Trust. Anyone.
Yeah.. It's difficult to stand alone and say this. :p
celtic-come-at-me-bro.jpg

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Wow, you managed to post a picture of someone more rotten to the core than even the BCCI, good work :p

Users who are viewing this thread