West Indies in Bangladesh - Nov to Dec 2012/13

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I bet 1iram1 has fainted from shock. Bangladesh is absolutely killing it.

I'm still alive. This obviously means a lot for Bangladesh, doing it without Shakib. We're ranked #8 again after 2 years. :D I love how easily we handled Narine so far.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
From a West Indies perspective in this test series i see a team that can soon challenge Australia, England & S Africa in tests once they remove Sammy from the test team and reintegrate Sarwan & Jerome Taylor.

But given the ridiculousness of the future tours programmes the West Indies don't have any major test series vs those big sides in the next 2-3 years & still have to unbelievably play new zealand & bangladesh in test series in the next 18 months :facepalm

Yep and Just Here W have to play Zzim Next. I was like what the hell.
why cant we play South Africa Who we a haven't played in a while. I really don't care if WI get smash 5-0. But play Bang, NZ, etc wouldnt really mean anything in Test.
I really Hope WI selector WAKE up and see Sammy and Sarwan.
We Need Sarwan to take this WI Team forward, he deserved that Chance When BC Lara retire.
And If J taylor can get back into the Game. would be great. Taylor, Roach, Best and Rampal can do many Damage.

I was So Angry with WI selection for the 2nd ODI that i really dont care much about this series now. How on Earth can you Drop Roach and bring in Dr Smith. its not common Sense I dont know if he was injured or not, but that was Stupid. Smith should of Open with Gayle and Simmon should be left out Was my chose for the 2nd ODI.
IT seem WI isnt perparing for Champion Trophy. or they thought they were playing a T20 Match, were anything goes. to much rubbish.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah, we have a habit of making games close when we should have won easily, and this was one of them. The most epic end to a match though, with the last run confusion and our players doing the gangnam style in front of the WI players.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
This is a pretty big moment for Bangladesh. Their series win vs NZ 2 years ago was a big one too, now a win over a strong looking WI side who just won the T20 world cup can be added to it. :thumbs

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I don't know how you'd rate them but at least in ODIs even if you were putting them bottom the daylight between the rest of the teams and them has vanished.

amanul haque looks promising, top scorer at the U19 world cup, he made a very impressive matching 100 and looking at him right now seems he's able to play some shots and is making slaughtering the windies in the t20 (this is actually fairly unusual for bangladesh that have shown a distinct lack of the ability to score fast runs)

hope this bangladesh team can continue improving to help him develop, certainly if he was from any other nation I think most people would be getter very excited but you never can tell with bng as so many of their players stagnate.

spooony

Club Captain
From a West Indies perspective in this test series i see a team that can soon challenge Australia, England & S Africa in tests once they remove Sammy from the test team and reintegrate Sarwan & Jerome Taylor.

But given the ridiculousness of the future tours programmes the West Indies don't have any major test series vs those big sides in the next 2-3 years & still have to unbelievably play new zealand & bangladesh in test series in the next 18 months :facepalm

There is only 1 way of bringing back Windies cricket.

REMOVE THE XXX BOUNCER PER OVER RESTRICTIONS!! :cheers

----------

Totally legal looking bowling action from Sohag Gazi

152000.jpg

ICC are idiots IMO

Users who are viewing this thread