Pakistan in Bangladesh Nov-Dec 2011/2012

cricketmad09

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have full confidence that they would make more than 135. Ireland have certain attributes that Pakistan don't. They're disciplined, they have fantastic concentration and they get the best out of their own abilities. Can't say the same for Pakistan.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can assure you Ireland wouldn't be bowled out for 135.

Lol! You must know the fact that this is a proper turning pitch and with that much quality of spin bowling Pakistan have Ireland for sure will not be able to score even 135 on such turning pitches.

Back to series.... I am amazed to watch this whole tour.. Is it Bangla home series or Pakistan?
In the whole series they have prepared strong turning pitches even after knowing the fact that Pakistan have a supreme spin unit and they usually bats well against spin. They should have prepared green tops or road like flat pitches if they want to have even "some" chance.

It is just too raw to say but I can smell an innings defeat.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
It's surely gonna be an innings defeat now.

They should had prepared batting paradise.if bangladesh score almost 300 in each innings and then even they lose it i dont think they'll be criticized that much

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Well, Pakistan will be going into English tour with hell lot of confidence. They should be talking to the pitch curator of Dubai for preparing wickets like these where those who dont play spin well can just fearsome tweak of from the SC.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
So when Pakistan tour other countries so they prepare wickets according to our strength? :rolleyes even bangladesh has prepared spin top wickets to give a chance to their 3 spinners dont forget they also rely on their spin

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I have full confidence that they would make more than 135. Ireland have certain attributes that Pakistan don't. They're disciplined, they have fantastic concentration and they get the best out of their own abilities. Can't say the same for Pakistan.

Think you meant Bangladesh?

Well should have let Akmal bat and have him build his confidence.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shahadat Hossain and Mohammad Ashraful are in terrible form.Shahadat should never have been selected.Bangladesh's attitude towards cricket is very poor.Credit to Pakistan.Nice way for Younis to get in good touch before the series against England.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
nafees gone but the two of them certainly pulled that from nowhere, 43-4, all too familiar territory, and they have taken it to 227-5.

shakib is going to have to bat well again tomorrow and Rahim is going to have to offer support because this really is a wicket where 300 will be necessary.

Last edited:

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Just read the commentary - brilliant partnership there. Reach around 300, and it will put the pressure on the Pak batsmen.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great comeback by these two batsmen though pitch looks quite flat too me. 300 is needed here by Bangladesh to make a draw at least.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Rain is needed here by Bangladesh to make a draw at least.

Fixed. Pakistan have one of the best batting line-ups in Test atm and I don't see how we can get them allout. This pitch isn't doing much for the spinners and I don't think our pacers will do very well either.

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
PCB has done a great thing by not allowing probable test line-up players to participate in Dhaka Premier League in Bangladesh.. this is a good step regarding development and publicity of test match cricket..unless ICC and other top cricket boards prioritize schedule and injury management, these mushrooming T20 leagues in different parts of the world are going to render cricket as a TV entertainment product than a sport.

Pakistan has been doing well in the longest format of the game and they need to have their best players mentally and physically fit for them to have a real crack at getting into top echelons of test match rankings.. and this series is going to give all of us cricket fans a real idea of how much progress Pakistan team has made by pitting them against top-most test side in world.
Well performing team backed up by well-intentioned Board is good for world cricket in the long run.

3 cheers for Pakistan cricket!!!:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread