Pakistan in Bangladesh Nov-Dec 2011/2012

teamindia

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why is the thread not stickied? In any case I think Bangladesh seem to be too eager to join Kenya (in terms of quality of cricket). Pathetic to watch them. They used to be so competitive in ODI cricket but now they are being crushed by every team :noway Pak seems to be on the way up. Good for them considering they need to crush England very soon :thumbs

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I dont think Bangladesh have been pathetic or poor. This Pakistani bowling attack is possibly one of the best if not the best atm. Gul is turning into a strike bowler, Hafeez, Ajmal, and Afridi are genuinely brilliant spinners. Tanvir has done enough to hold a place, and compare it with the quality of the rest of the bowling thats all he needs to do.

Doesnt help when your "home" pitches are tailor made for your oppositions strength.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I dont think Bangladesh have been pathetic or poor.

This year, we played crap in every series: We crashed out in the first round of the WC, a highlight being the 58, got whitewashed by the Aussies 3-0 in the home ODIs, lost to Zimbos in the one-off test and then lost the ODI series as well, lost to the Windies recently 2-1 in ODIs, and 1-0 in tests, and now we are on our way to being whitewashed by Pakistan.:facepalm

Dissapointing really as a Bangladeshi fan. I would take the Bangladesh of 2010 anyday over "this". We whitewashed New Zealand, beat Zim in the ODI series, beat England in an ODI, and our players were actually dominating the ODI bowling stats last year.

aayush93

Club Cricketer
Shoaib Malik's Career should end now :mad Sarfraz could have batted better than him.:facepalm:mad

keep him for next year asia cup and play him against IND, he will score a ton. :yes He scores hundred against ind at will and that could be the reason he has been rated in pakistan.

Last edited:

Annoyingdevil

Club Cricketer
to be honest Pakistan still sucks, they can't even bat against Bangladesh bowling lol, and Mesbah shouldn't be in the team and he is the Captain lol...what a joke.

Addy

National Board President
Well that is how our batting is!! they shift their gears according to their opposition.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
lol!
139833.jpg

Nasir Hossain got the bike but Umar Akmal decided to go on a ride.

Users who are viewing this thread