April 2 - India v Sri Lanka - The Final!

Dhoni has surely done a mistake in playing Sree and he has overbowled him when he was looking like a piece of ████.

----------

So Finally, Zak is in.

its because of dhoni's weird ideology / thinking that subcontinental players dont play pace bowling well. this theory of dhoni was even confirmed by ganguly on air. seriously, you show no faith in the guy....dont even play him against the minnows and just because you have a strategy(rather flawed one btw), u just cant put so much pressure on a player who is already down and woefully out of form.

SL can easily post 280+ and if that happens, :wave:wave india!

Well that was a clever review there, well done India, well done Samaraweera.
Won't really give credit to UV for this wicket, but clever review.

----------

taufel being proven wrong ? a very rare occasion this!
Yeah, that's very rare.

----------

I hope Dhoni won't bring in Sreesanth again.

Time for BCCI to support DRS maybe ??

Definitely they should, also the addition of Hotspot and Snicko could really make it very useful.

--

India needs to get quick 2-3 wickets, they can only restrict SL to under 250 by getting them all out. If they bat out 50 overs, it will be very difficult to keep them under 265-270.

[/COLOR]I hope Dhoni won't bring in Sreesanth again.

i know this sounds a bit "soap-opera" like but for dhoni...its a win-win situation with sreesanth.

1) he gets wickets? people praise him for being BOLD AND BRAVE!

2) he gets smashed(current scenario), BCCI gets rid of him making his life easier.

Yuvraj Singh wanted the previous review as well (which was unsuccesful), so I am guessing that's why Dhoni was hesitant.

Personally I would say India are in the final because of the review system.

I would like to see Sri Lanka scoring above 300 runs, so we can see an exciting finish.

Yeah, India right back in the match what a well disguised slower ball from Zaheer. Now here we go, SL long tail begins. I hope Indian bowlers run through it.

How didn't Kapugedera pick that up? Just when Zaheer Khan released the ball I could see the slowness in the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread