Argha's Downloads

Hey Argha, I've downloaded it. But when I try to unzipit it gives the following error message. Can u solve this problem please.

Attachments

• 4622453.png
    4622453.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 204
no one is getting that kind of error I think download it again

Originally posted by mehkar
no one is getting that kind of error I think download it again

I've already dwonloaded it twice mate, but getting the same damn error. I also downloaded the gilly loading screen and it worked perfectly. I dont know wahts happening for dravid loading screen.

I have no idea whats wrong, but here you go. I have uploaded the zip again, and this one doesnt have those ticks. I have resolved the prob. Thanks to Saurabh. :D

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 168
  • 341cf61cb6f2f38262f7203d0d3bde7b.zip
    186.1 KB · Views: 22
mate if you make faces then can you plzzzzzzzzzzzzz make me these two faces????

untitled16fv.png

untitled0pj1.png

^You also requested me for the faces and i have completed your request. So please check my download thread.

Ok I am inspired by Gaurav :D and was thinking about making a World Cup 2003 Kit pack. Also was thinking about making the tv overlay that was used in WC 2003.

Could You guys help me out? Tell me which one do you like to be released first, the overlay or the kits?

BTW, heres a screen of the Indian Kit. Give your views.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 142
arghasen said:
Ok I am inspired by Gaurav :D and was thinking about making a World Cup 2003 Kit pack. Also was thinking about making the tv overlay that was used in WC 2003.

Could You guys help me out? Tell me which one do you like to be released first, the overlay or the kits?

BTW, heres a screen of the Indian Kit. Give your views.
Thanx for being inspired by me.I think you should release the World Cup 2003 kit pack.And then the thing in which u r a champ that is TV overlay.The Supersport overlay u made was fabulous. ;)

great wrk Argha!!! Carry on!!!

i was thinking of making a world cup pack i hav made the SA 2003 Kit check it out i guess i'll try make a 1999 one

punk sk8r said:
i was thinking of making a world cup pack i hav made the SA 2003 Kit check it out i guess i'll try make a 1999 one
It's good to see that punk that u r making kits.

Thanks Gaurav for the screens. I was certainly looking for them.
But now I am confused, i'll be working on both simultaneously, and wait for some more response.

Users who are viewing this thread