Argha's Downloads

arghasen said:
Thanks Gaurav :eek: for the screens. I was certainly looking for them.
But now I am confused, i'll be working on both simultaneously, and wait for some more response.

Hey i posted the screens and you are giving thanks to Gaurav. I am not Gaurav lol. Also not Saurav but Saurabh.
If you need any more screen of WC 2003 just tell me as i have a DVD of Ind VS Pak match so i can capture a screen from it and post here.

Great loading screen Argha. The Dravid one is probably the best loading screen u have made so far.

saurabh2185 said:
Hey i posted the screens and you are giving thanks to Gaurav. I am not Gaurav lol. Also not Saurav but Saurabh.
If you need any more screen of WC 2003 just tell me as i have a DVD of Ind VS Pak match so i can capture a screen from it and post here.
Yeah I think he is confused between Gaurav and Saurabh. :p

Sorry my mistake. I meant you Saurabh. Dont mind.

I think the screens you gave me are sufficient.

great work argha on your downloads i hope its not a problem if u can pls release mohammad asif's face your face was gr8 in the face challence :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

h123786 said:
great work argha on your downloads i hope its not a problem if u can pls release mohammad asif's face your face was gr8 in the face challence :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise
Mate it's already released and in the download center.

Hey guys,
I just completed the scorecard and Batting Stats.
How is it. Can any one tell me how I can change the font color?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 165
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 151
Great work Argha!!!! Keep it up..... Waiting for the release soon....

arghasen said:
Hey guys,
I just completed the scorecard and Batting Stats.
How is it. Can any one tell me how I can change the font color?

I think aussie1st can help you regarding font color. As far as i know it is in hexadecimal no. Once Das_vicky told me in my thread.
or refer to these thread post 5,6,7.

Users who are viewing this thread