Argha's Downloads

Need More Arghy

arghasen said:
Hey guys,
I just completed the scorecard and Batting Stats.
How is it. Can any one tell me how I can change the font color?

Hey Do Some Graphics in ur sony max

hints:
a. There s a texture of duck in data_pc.gob . Use That Duck For Even FOurs
so that it walks when a boundary has been Scored As it Was In Sonymax cricket coverage.
b. Edit the texture with Four or great shot written over it as it comes.

well if possible so plss make new starsports tv overlay....and i want to learn how to make tv graphics i tired but couldnt get it rt if possible so plss guide me out how to make...well i hav downloaded all the software required.....

Last edited:
Mazher adi,argha has already made the new star-sports overlay,check out the earlier part of this thread.

well that overlay is not that cool....would like to see a cooler overlay of starsports.......

mazher_adi said:
well that overlay is not that cool....would like to see a cooler overlay of starsports.......

yo mate watcha mean by cooler is that one too hot :rolleyes: :D

I will get to work ASAP. Actually I am really busy right now. First of all my elder brother's wedding is in 15 days. So I am busy in making some arrangements as you know Indian weddings are a big deal. Then my Exams(Final Year) will start from May 23rd. Once my exams are over i'll get back to making patches.

ohh argha yaar kiu yaad dilana tha :D my dad's sisters wedding is this weekend but im away from them :(

coz im having my damn final exams here :( and i have to study and atends those :(

yaar, I feel sorry for you. :(

Edit: BTW I'll try to make that star sports overlay, and the tutorial before i get to serious with my studies. :p

that will be cool well i will be waiting for yur next tv overlay of star sports............

Users who are viewing this thread