Argha's Downloads

Ok heres the changed scorebar without the white outline. Enjoy

Attachments

• 557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401.zip
    916.7 KB · Views: 99
good TV overlay arghasen.......i think only aussie1st can make good TV overlays but u r also good in it........greAt job!!!!

can u make TV overlay used in Pakistan/india series 2006???its resembles to sky sports TV overlay........and can u use ARY digital LIVE logo as a logo??

Well if you mean the DD one its already there in the download centre. Some one created that a long time back.

is there anybody who can post pics of TV Overlay used in Pak/Ind series???pics wagon wheel, scoreboard etc.......

Cricketer2004 said:
is there anybody who can post pics of TV Overlay used in Pak/Ind series???pics wagon wheel, scoreboard etc.......

Are you sure that it's not this one that has already been made?

Well Here is a Super Sport 2 Overlay I created. I was watching the sensational Aus vs SA match highlights yesterday, and found the graphics quite cool. So heres my attempt over the Super Sports 2 TV overlay. Hope you guys like it.

Heres the zip file. Just copy all the files and paste it to the Cricket 2005 root directory.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 387
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 295
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 269
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 259
  • Super sports TV v.1.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 2,557
exellent work mate.keep it up

Can U Make The New Dd Sports Overlay I Will Provide You With The Pictures So???????

Users who are viewing this thread