Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
you must have the big editor. than add the files provided by arjind one by one. and there u go. now replace roster file to ur saved file folder and u are done

I do have the big editor and also the patch
But still I am unable to do so
Can u Guide me step by step
There are total 203 texpack files in the patch
do i have to import them one by one
and if one by one is to be done then what after that ?http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif[/B]

Okay, have a look at the tutorials; yudi's made one and there are a few others going around :) still confused then give me a vm or post back here :)

arjind? and @meet? why is it impossible? can't we find the files which contain the bowling marker and perform some changes? and another question...can we edit the fields? the field placing in the opening overs is pretty abysmal...so please try arjind...and the other guys too...please?:help

well thats sort of the whole problem...i don't know where that file in the editor or what is it named...if we find that out we could make some nice changes...like an a.i patch or something...

it is there, but it won't work, it is in gdata.wad

@Arjind
There's a good news.:happy:happy
I have found the RR problem.We need to just took out Tanvir from playing squad and its done.

^thanks for that, don't know why h was in there, I must have overlooked him

Bowling markers are in gdata

Edit: they aren't actually, they are something different

Bowling markers are in gdata

Edit: they aren't actually, they are something different

give the full location and name location it can be edited if you have not installed any stmps crowds or english.csv then bowling markers can be edited

Users who are viewing this thread