Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
what about Patch did u made the patch with roster ? where is it

hey arjhind how do i know which texture file is which because they are all named 1 . , 2. etc....how am i to know which ones to replace?

arjin need your help, when i download your kits they wont open showing this message below. do i have to download winzip??

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 16
hey arjind can u release the delhi daredevils kit and kings x1 punjab in dds coz i am not able to play with transmission,devilsetc and the game freezes after the toss if i get the dds format i can replace them with west indies or srilanka etc

sachin_phoenix added 3 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

hey kevmystro u have to just click on import in big editor and start importing one by one

hey arjind can u release the delhi daredevils kit and kings x1 punjab in dds coz i am not able to play with transmission,devilsetc and the game freezes after the toss if i get the dds format i can replace them with west indies or srilanka etc

sachin_phoenix added 3 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

hey kevmystro u have to just click on import in big editor and start importing one by one

hey let me make it clear to all who are not understanding the problem is not with kits its with the roster
and arjind even 1.1 doesnt work with rr so please after making ipl 2010 kits once again make a roster of ipl 2010 without the hex editor but with player editor and also dont edit stat it corrupt the roster

sachin_rocks added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

hey arjhind how do i know which texture file is which because they are all named 1 . , 2. etc....how am i to know which ones to replace?

TEXPACK TUTORIAL IS THE ANSWER

hey sachin rocks i have not imported arjind texpack files there is a problem in my game that when i play with devils etc the game freezes
it runs okay when i play ind vs nz etc

hey sachin rocks i have not imported arjind texpack files there is a problem in my game that when i play with devils etc the game freezes
it runs okay when i play ind vs nz etc

you are using a corupted user just download arjinds or someones else roste it will work

it took a lot of time for me to edit the stats and to change pad,bast and correct speeds
if i replace my roster all of that would be gone
isn t there any other fix or could u request him to release dd and kxip kit in dds

it took a lot of time for me to edit the stats and to change pad,bast and correct speeds
if i replace my roster all of that would be gone
isn t there any other fix or could u request him to release dd and kxip kit in dds

there you go editing speeds or stats using play editor has corrupted your roster

Users who are viewing this thread