Requests Accepted arjind's AC09 IPL: NEO Sports Pause menu preview

Which of my works do you most prefer?

• Total voters
^ they are something dfferent,
New roster released today with correct bats for my mixed batpack

No it can't, not until the next version of the BIG editor, you're problem can't be solved, sorry

i know something if you have stumps engish.csv or crowds instaled even if you extract you will not be able to opeen the dds file so can you people tell me the full location

roster.jpg

Contains:
Pad corrections
Ability to play with RR​

Attachments

• Roster.rar
    82.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Roster.zip
    122.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I have to again change the pads of Aus and Eng.Could you please release another roster with pads of codemasters for England and Australia.I have already done 5 times.And now I am annoyed doing it.Anyways thanks for the roster.

Great DC kit mate.But from my view there need a correction.Just a small one.Just write "No. 1 in South Africa" below Deccan Chronicle at back.

hey mate imported all your 2010 kits,stump,armguards and meets ropes and it was a real authentic experience without th e team names
btw
even in your roster 1.1 bats are not properly assigned means sachin is using gm bat in the batpack there is addidas st and also jayasuriya is using nike bat reebok bat is also there in batback and many more bats are not assigned properly could you assign them mate?
also all your kits are perfect expect rrr kit the yellow or cream strip in the middle on dhirt is too big in real it much smaller almost as a line see this picture and try to correct

Full75.jpg

Full74.jpg

Full71.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread