Artmoney In ICC2006

Not to be a drag, but having just had a quick read through (especially the last few pages), can I just remind everyone of the rules with regards to txt speak.

Dondogz - have you tried giving the page a little time to load the pictures? They seem to be fairly big and do take a small while to appear.

Last edited:
So, those that have been following this thread have probably become familiar with changing players nationality and age.

Over the last couple of pages there has been some discussion regarding the moving of players between counties and the possibility of doing so, have we made any progress with this or any other new issues related to 'editing' the game?

So, those that have been following this thread have probably become familiar with changing players nationality and age.

Over the last couple of pages there has been some discussion regarding the moving of players between counties and the possibility of doing so, have we made any progress with this or any other new issues related to 'editing' the game?

No we can't change a player county. It is just luck which players from England you get. You can change a foreign players nationality once he plays for your team though.

so much for that walk through and he was even threatening us with it.

i need a file with good young players age 20 or under it should be county hampshire surrey or yorks with maybe 20 to 25 international players 20 and under icc 06 regular eddition thanks

I might be able to do it. I will see wat I can do. If you have a good current side post it and I will change their ages.

can someone help me please? I need to get Essex in the first season with loads of money. Cheers

there is the save file and data t and p if some one wants these teams
no credits to me as i didnt do it some one else make this data
thanks its for icc 2002 and can some change the ages in the save file as some players age is 53 above change it as the guy who made it change the ages of some players that are not required
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread