Artmoney In ICC2006

man........
i read thru the whole thread but cudn't ake out how 2 make the international playrs play for my county side...........

shud i sign them and then change them to the national side or make them kolpak instead...........

plz help!!!!

and the dataT.zip is empty!!!

northnats

hello could someone send me a file with northants in their first year with aloada money and kallis murali sehwag and vaas please and could you just post on here thanks in advanvce

Last edited:
can't seem to find glenn mcgrath 3 numbers

and when i open up art money and do the search thing, setting with three values. search is done and nothing on the address

help anyone?

Here's a ICC 2007 file with Yorkshire and New Zealand. Many players ages' has been edited. For eg Flintoff is 22 yrs old and Shane Bond is 21.Plus a few Nationalities have been changed as well...Just copy the save file and have a look at the squads :happy

Attachments

• Saves.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
there is a tutorial on one of my other threads. If you can't find glenn mc grath then you are probably spelling it slightly wrong as to find the numbers you need to spell their names perfectly.

This is my best Artmoney file for ICC 2005. This is save file for Durham in the 2008 season. A lot of players ages and Nationalities have been edited. Flintoff is 24 yrs old and has been the best allrounder for 2 yrs! Tendulkar, Klusener, Ian Harvey and Mike Hussey are England players in this file with all of their ages reduced and many more modifications done for other countries too(for eg Zimbabwe has been made strong)! :cheers

Attachments

• ICC 2005 - satish, Durham-eng.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread