Artmoney In ICC2006

after reducing the players' ages to about 21 yrs of age i was able to improve the batting and bowling techniques of players. i reduced Flintoff's age to 22 and improved his technique and in 2 seasons he's the leading allrounder. but this doesnt work with all players. i tried it on Collingwood without success. but it works for most players. Infact you can keep reducing the a player's age every 5 seasons and make him a better player.

but i dont like reducing age to -80 or something. it makes the player unreal and makes it odd to look at his stats. i keep the age above 18 and below 30 for most players

please

:help could someone please help me reduce the player ages in my game, if anyone can help me please PM me or post here so i can upload my saved game.

thanks in advance guys

:hpraise

:onpc

:upray

yeh if u make a file with players ages to 15 or under that would be good but players should be likeyouths or who havent played much.

we can only edit those players who are listed in the ICC 2002 decrypted file and that means we cannot edit players who made their debut after 2002 which includes most young players like Alastair Cook, Irfan Pathan, Shaun Tait etc :onpc

we can only edit those players who are listed in the ICC 2002 decrypted file and that means we cannot edit players who made their debut after 2002 which includes most young players like Alastair Cook, Irfan Pathan, Shaun Tait etc :onpc

satishmania if i put up my saved file could you reduce the ages to around 18 or something, id be very greatfull.

Most the players i want to change the ages of are players like younis khan.

Ive tried doing it myself but i can't do it propperly.

Users who are viewing this thread