Artmoney In ICC2006

You're opening the wrong file, download the correct one from brian_smith's post.

And probably use hex workshop instead of XVI32, I was getting "string not found" even with the right file at times, but it didn't happen with hex workshop.

Can you please tell me how we know which 4 numbers we need to know from the Hex Editor... example below is ponting... i dont have a clue which numbers i need? Can someone help me please

Attachments

• ponting hex.JPG
    ponting hex.JPG
    296.4 KB · Views: 280
The ones which I highlighted ,and note they are pretty wierd digits so always goes for those wierds digits which are two square before player forename and note the values of those wierd digits from left hand side and Char Dec in lower left side of the screen for the Artmoney search.

Attachments

• ponting%20hex.JPG
    ponting%20hex.JPG
    344.4 KB · Views: 281
Just before the player's name, just look for the number 40 on the left, it's there for every player. So when you find the number 40, on the left you will find 3 pair of numbers/values, and then on the left of that will usually be 00, so anything between those zeros and the number 40 you will need, usually 3 pair of values. You don't need to search for 40(64) in artmoney, just 3. Sometimes the first value for some players is 00 so just look out for that.

to make the search right when you open the search window in the bottom corner it says scope from. on that click on begin and it will work.

right lets clear this up... i still cant do it...this is what ive done...

ive opened my england game on icc 05
ive opened the dataT database file for ICC2005 on xvI32
i typed in Smith in the find and clicked scope from Begin
nothing came up so i pressed find, search again down... still nothing...
i repeated this proceed loads of times but still i get nothing...

PLEASE HELP....LOL

Last edited:
i requested this in another thread but still can someone please make an ireland game where you can play as both ireland(county) and ireland(country)

also a game with kenya would be awesome

i hav nearly figured it out it was easier than i thought but it still may take a couple of days. i will try it out then post it wen it is ready.

ok ok Done it ... thank god

But could someone tell me the numbers of the sri-lankan W Dissanayake..thanks

Last edited:
can someone please make a team for icc 2005 ashes just like zain did ???this is the line up i want :

V.Sehwag
G.Smith
B.Lara
K.Pietersen
R.Ponting
S.Tendulkar
T.Samaraweera
D.Kaneria
H.Singh
J.Anderson
U.Gul

If this team is not possible to be made then i would like to have any world xi team the creator can make...i would appreciate it if anyone can do this for me...thanx in advance...

What international team do you want it for mate?

plus who is going to be your wickie?

Instead of england will be cool buddy...n my wikie wil be gilchrist...its for icc 2005 ashes n make sure to reduce the age to single digit...or else most of 'em wil be gone before you realize it...and thanx very much

Users who are viewing this thread