Artmoney In ICC2006

i am trying to have hampshire in the first season with lots of money

It might not be exactly what people wanted but I have this flie you might like. I can change the country to most countries but it has a lot of good players. It is the best I could do. Can you pm your requests. I can make desired internation teams and I can make you international teams for online. I can also make you rich countys. Sorry. I can also try to give you some instructions to do things. :crying

Attachments

• World 11.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 143
yeh ive workrd out the money thing and international team online one

took a while though

is it possible to convert the icc 2000 or icc 2002 database to the icc 2005 or 2006 database so that i can play with some of the older stars like allan donald and steve waugh?

list the players you want mate...i wil get a team for you...but i know nothing about the internet games...any offline modd team request wil be fine...

P.S Thanx to brian smith for the great great great walkthru and iloveireland for the files he posted...

Last edited:
heres a hampshire world XI i made:

Attachments

• ZZ, Hampshire.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
list the players you want mate...i wil get a team for you...but i know nothing about the internet games...any offline modd team request wil be fine...

P.S Thanx to brian smith for the great great great walkthru and iloveireland for the files he posted...

can you convert the ICC 2000 database file to be compatible with ICC 2006 so that i can play with the older players? :help

Your welcome. consider yourself repped.

i seem to have a problem...the name changes to the county team but the players do not join the club...shud i change the numbers in some other column?i am changing the numbers in the 9th column at present...

One way of doing it is signing them as overseas players and making them English

Users who are viewing this thread