Artmoney In ICC2006

im sorry but i dont know how to reduce the ages.
ive tried to do it but dont really know soz

No problem mate...can you do this instead?
V.Sehwag
G.Smith
C.Baugh
K.Pietersen
R.Ponting
S.Tendulkar
T.Samaraweera
D.Kaneria
H.Singh
J.Anderson
U.Gul
S.Afridi
Dias(sri lankan SLA)
And add some fast bowlers whom you think are good...thanx man

to change the age all you do is change the last number. eg Laras is 216 so to make him 1 year old change 216 to 225.

Why does this happen when I try and open Artmoney?

Attachments

• hjk.JPG
    hjk.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 214
U need the 2002 decryted data base. Ask brain smith for it.

Ireland/Ireland CC is impossible. You can't change them because the two files are intwined and therefore it is impossible to change. I would love it to be possible but unless your a creator of the game you can't change it from a something/england game.

Last edited:
I worked it out btw:

14109563wh2.jpg

i'm trying to make a team like this, and is it possible to get players easier in county for hampshire or extra money to buy more players.

I can tell you how to get more money for your county. I can also get you some of those players but since those players cost a lot you couldn't afford them all. Maybe brian could do better. Sorry

You go into your file an you look for your finances. Then look for your basic budget. Remember that number. Now go into Artmoney and search for that number. You then click the blue arrow and it will make it go to the other side. On its left their is a column called F. Click the F next to it. Thats freezes the number and you can change it. The you change the budget number (in this case 711,500) to a higher number such sas 999999 (I do not think it goes higher). Then unfreeze your game. Then close finance in your game and look again and it should be 999999. If you can't do it I'll do it.

Users who are viewing this thread